The GNA Electrodiagnostic Laboratory
Our in-house diagnostic lab is equipped for state-of-the-art testing and reporting, including:
- Evoked Potentials:
- Visual Evoked Response (VER)
- Brainstem Auditory Response (BAER)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SEP)
Three of our neurologists have special training to perform EMG studies, one is board certified in EEG and evoked potentials, and our technologists is board certified.
Tests may be scheduled based on the physician's evaluation of the patient. If the doctor prefers, neurologic consultations may be scheduled first, with any of our physicians, to determine the need for electrodiagnostic studies, or to assist the doctor in identifying and treating suspected neurologic conditions.
A dedicated EMG scheduling process assures openings for quick response to physician requests. Most appointments can be made within 3 days of a call, and often same-day scheduling is possible. Reports are mailed and faxed to the physician's office the day following the procedure, and requests for call reports will be honored.
- C. Keith Willis, MD, is board certified in neurology and board certified in electrodiagnostic medicine.
- Yijun Yan, MD, is board certified in neurology.
- Vikram Penumalli, MD, is board certified in neurology and neuroimaging.
- Lorraine Eppich Jones, REDT, has been certified by AAET to perform nerve conduction velocity studies and has training in EEG. With over 20 years of electrodiagnostic study experience, Lorraine helps patients understand the testing process and quickly puts them at ease. She is happy to answer any calls from physicians or their patients regarding the tests performed at GNA.
- Sue Shaver Fox, R.EDT, received her certification by AAET and is recognized by the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine as a Certified Nerve Conduction Technologist. With over 23 years of experience in the field of Electrodiagnostics, Sue has training in Nerve Conduction Studies as well as EEG procedures. Helping patients feel at ease and answering questions so they fully understand the testing process is important goal for us at GNA and an integral part of the exam.
See also Insurance and Payment Information.